1.13.2013

Quotes of the day!

(People are running around all crazy because five patients were being admitted into the icu at once)

Doctor: we are getting POUNDED right now.

Nurse (without batting an eye): not as hard as your mom did last night.

___________

Nurse 1: those things are hanging around all over the place, and you really have to keep track of them, they kind of get around...

Nurse 2: kind of like your mom?

___________

Doctor, to patient: so tell me what brought you here tonight.

Patient: I have no idea. I asked these motherfuckers (gesturing at the ems personnel) to take me to a bar but they took me here instead.

___________

Nurse 1:  We just had to go put a flexiseal and a condom catheter in room 19. 

Nurse 2:  Wow, that sounds like some kind of party.  But probably not the kind I would want an invite to.

No comments:

Post a Comment