11.07.2008

Let me count the ways....

That I seriously hate psych clinical.

So I've been kind of avoiding writing about it because I've been really enjoying getting out of there each week, and I just have no desire to further think about it once I'm gone.

I think it's impacting my grades, my attitudes about school, and overall I have begun to question whether I want to actually finish nursing school. I've been on the adolescent unit, and so many peoples' parents are beyond fucked up, their mothers sleep with loser after loser who then abuse the kids, etc.

I have 7 days left - 3 1/2 weeks. Two of those days are in the child unit (a place even more fucked up and sad than the adult unit, I am anticipating), and then 4 1/2 days in the adult unit, where I am hoping to at least actively hate it less.

I got an 84 on my last test, after getting a 96 on my midterm. An 84 is hands down the worst grade I have gotten in nursing school. I just have no motivation left. Hell, at least it's passing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment