9.16.2008

I am so nervous I am about to throw up.

So I have what's known throughout the program as "the scary clinical instructor". She's chewed my ass so far for using blue pen, for not double checking orders related to a saline lock before a patient got transferred (which resulted in me having to do research instead of putting papers in his chart, and I had to run to the other end of the hospital when I did get my paperwork completed).

Not too bad so far for 3 weeks in. But I've always been on the other end of the unit from her. So far I have just not had to deal with her a ton. I have been extremely lucky. Well, today, it's my day to pass meds to all my patients (3 in total), which means I will be on the side where she will be hovering over everything I do.

Say a prayer for me.

I also have to complete an 18 page care plan before next Tuesday. It is going to be fucking hard between giving meds today, which gives me just today/tomorrow to do the fucker.

Why, oh why, did I not have it printed out and ready to complete the first or second fucking week when we only had TWO patients?

No comments:

Post a Comment