8.28.2011

The corollary to having nine days off in a row....


Is apparently nine or so days of utter and complete hell. 

Friday: work night shift 7p-7a
Saturday: work night shift 7p-7a
Sunday: Day "off" but weird one because I got home at 9 am
Monday: go to training for new job, 8a-4:30p
Tuesday: go to training for new job, 8a-4:30p
Wednesday: go to training for new job, 8a-4:30p
Thursday: go to training for new job, 8a-4:30p AND work night shift 7p-7a
Friday: work night shift 7p-7a
Saturday: work night shift 7p-7a

That's 92 hours of work in ... 8 days? 9 days?  Do I give a fuck anymore? 

Whatever.  Anyway, I have six hours left to go (whispering, so as not to tempt fate) and all I have to say to this week* is: Fuck you.  Don't let the door hit you on the way out.  Suck my left nut.  Got that? 

One other thing: Shout the fuck OUT to all of my family and friends. I fucking LOVE you people. I feel like every time I was about to lose my shit completely, I would get an awesome text from someone or someone would make me laugh really hard, which was so much needed. You all rock and you absolutely collectively saved my sanity this week. I owe you guys.

I've been completely climbing the walls.  I went from posting on facebook every 3.1 days to posting 8 times about dumb shit no one cares about - and what did you guys do?  You were awesome.  You kept liking and commenting on shit.  I texted all day incessantly about dumb shit no one cares about.  You not only replied, but totally put a smile on my face every time. 

For that, I think you're all awesome.  You know who you are.

Peace out, bitches, I'm going to bed.

*(And yes, I'm aware that I set this up myself. Completely, horribly stupidly aware of that)...

No comments:

Post a Comment